Business Development Manager
Bright Biomethane is a global industry leader in biogas upgrading technology. To develop new business growth of Bright in the field of Cryogenics and Hydrogen Productions, Bright is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager.
You know perfectly well how to generate business and you are capable of developing your own plan to realise the defined goals. You are eager to expand your professional network and to develop new business. You are familiar with the Cryogenic or Hydrogen Industry and you like to have a lot of flexibility and freedom in your day-to-day work.
You play an active role in working groups that can influence trends in the world of chemical and process technology.
- Identifying the possibilities and market potential of our latest technologies and developing and converting leads of new technologies and businesses into opportunities in renewable gases industry;
- Motivate new prospects to collaborate with Bright Biomethane;
- You develop this by creating a business plan for each new technology;
- Execute these plans to create business in existing and new markets.
- Master in technical business administration or mechanical engineering;
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience, in an independent position, in sales or business development in a technical environment;
- A strong affinity with new technologies and affiliation with an OEM environment;
- You are an entrepreneur and are result driven, with a proactive attitude to create and identify new business;
- You like to pioneer on new technologies and are not afraid to dive in to the unknown;
- You like to network and have a commercial attitude;
- You have the ability to quickly understand and promote a new or unknown technology;
- You make your way around organisations to quickly find the decision makers;
- Knowledge of cryogenic or hydrogen technologies is a great advantage;
- You have excellent communication and management skills, and you understand the product and process such that you can provide technical explanations if necessary;
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written) is required.
Bright is committed to bringing solutions to increase sustainability in the renewable energy market and improve deployment and conversion of biogas worldwide. This is achieved by offering services and products, with a strong focus on research and development, that allows biogas to be applied in the most sustainable way. Bright’s strong and rapid growth, innovative biogas cleaning technologies, and worldwide references, ensures being part of an organization with experienced, talented, and passionate renewable energy professionals, with above all an outstanding team effort.
Bright’s product and technology portfolio includes standardized containerized biogas upgraders, CO2 liquefaction technology, virtual pipeline, service support and predictive maintenance, and bio-CNG and bio-LNG applications in addition to biomethane.
Interested in the position of Business Developer at Bright? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions can be directed to Sales Director Maarten Holtkamp via email@example.com or +31(0)53 – 460 90 88.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.