Vacancy: Commissioning Engineer
Bright Biomethane supplies biogas upgrading systems with membrane technology for the upgrading of biogas to biomethane. Bright is a fast growing company and takes care of everything from engineering to installation and from commissioning to maintenance. We are immediately looking for a commissioning engineer.
As a commissioning engineer you ensure that an installation is successfully delivered and maintained. You will work at various project sites in the Netherlands and abroad. You are mainly independently involved in the commissioning and testing of energy installations, you are responsible for guiding service technicians and you are responsible for solving malfunctions.
- Commissioning and testing of bioenergy installations (mechanical / electrical);
- Checking controls, both hardware and software;
- Solving malfunctions on the installations;
- Adjusting and maintaining installations;
- Supervising service technicians;
- Failure services.
- Mbo+ / hbo work and thinking level;
- Several years of experience as a commissioning engineer or a comparable position;
- You have a customer-oriented attitude and are independent;
- In possession of a driver’s license B;
- Good fluency of both the Dutch and English language;
- Willingness to travel.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Working in an international sustainable energy sector;
- Working in a young team with an informal atmosphere;
- Challenging and varied job with growth opportunities;
- Possibility to develop yourself technically;
- Good terms of employment.
ABOUT BRIGHT BIOMETHANE
Bright is a global industry leader in biogas upgrading technology. Bright is committed to bringing solutions to increase sustainability in the renewable energy market and improve deployment and conversion of biogas worldwide. This is achieved by offering services and products, with a strong focus on research and development, that allows biogas to be applied in the most sustainable way. Bright’s strong and rapid growth, innovative biogas cleaning technologies, and worldwide references, ensures being part of an organization with experienced, talented, and passionate renewable energy professionals, with above all an outstanding team effort.
Bright’s product and technology portfolio includes standardized containerized biogas upgraders, CO2 liquefaction technology, virtual pipeline, service support and predictive maintenance, and bio-CNG and bio-LNG applications in addition to biomethane.
Interested in the position of Commissioning Engineer? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
General questions can be directed to HR Manager Martijn Weinans via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)53 – 460 90 88, substantive questions to Raymond Enkt (Directeur Service & Aftersales) via +31(0)53 – 460 90 88.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.