Are you accurate, do you have an eye for detail and is your passion engineering? Do you want to contribute to a future with new energy by designing and drawing innovative biomass energy installations?
Bright is immediately looking for a Drafting Technician who is willing to use its technical knowledge and experience to support the drawing department of Bright!
As Drafting Technician at Bright you will work both individually as in project teams on a wide range of engineering projects. You will make an important contribution by designing and creating technical solutions. Your activities will include producing constructive plan-, detail- and overview drawings, P&ID’s and processing corrections on drawings.
- A completed education at least at Bachelor level in the direction of Mechanical Engineering or a comparable study;
- Practical and technical insight;
- Experience with SolidWorks;
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD;
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Good fluency in both Dutch and English, German is an advantage;
- Good communication skills and a flexible attitude.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Working in a young team, informal atmosphere;
- A challenging and varied job with growth opportunities;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- Salary depending on experience, level and performance;
- Good working conditions.
Bright is a global industry leader in biogas upgrading technology. Bright is committed to bringing solutions to increase sustainability in the renewable energy market and improve deployment and conversion of biogas worldwide. This is achieved by offering services and products, with a strong focus on research and development, that allows biogas to be applied in the most sustainable way. Bright’s strong and rapid growth, innovative biogas cleaning technologies, and worldwide references, ensures being part of an organization with experienced, talented, and passionate renewable energy professionals, with above all an outstanding team effort.
Bright’s product and technology portfolio includes standardized containerized biogas upgraders, CO2 liquefaction technology, virtual pipeline, service support and predictive maintenance, and bio-CNG and bio-LNG applications in addition to biomethane.
Interested in the position of Drafting Technician? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General questions can be directed to HR Manager Martijn Weinans via email@example.com or +31(0)53 – 460 90 88, substantive questions to Martijn Hiddink (Team Leader Technical Design) via +31(0)53 – 460 90 88.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.