PLC Software Engineer
Will you help us realise our innovative installations for producing sustainable energy from organic waste streams? Bright is looking for a PLC Software Engineer to develop, optimize and manage the software for our various energy systems.
- Design and implementation of PLC/SCADA control for Bright’s biomass energy installations;
- Responsibility for both programming and commissioning.
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience in industrial automation with PLC/SCADA systems;
- Relevant work experience with Siemens S7 and TIA Portal;
- Good fluency of the Dutch and English languages;
- Willingness to travel regularly for short periods of time, both nationally and internationally.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Working within a young team, informal atmosphere;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- A challenging and varied job with growth opportunities;
- Working in the sustainable energy sector;
- Internationally operating company.
Bright Biomethane supplies biogas processing systems worldwide for the upgrading of biogas to green gas: the sustainable alternative of natural gas. Bright’s green gas system is easy to integrate with any existing or new biogas installation. The green gas is suitable for all gas networks or can be compressed to CNG, which allows it to be transported or used as fuel. We are a fast-growing company and are constantly looking for new colleagues and interns who want to contribute to a ‘Bright’ future with green energy.