PLC Software Engineer
Will you help us realise our innovative installations for producing sustainable energy from organic waste streams? Bright is looking for a PLC Software Engineer to develop, optimize and manage the software for our various energy systems.
- Design and implementation of PLC/SCADA control for Bright’s biomass energy installations;
- Responsibility for both programming and commissioning.
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience in industrial automation with PLC/SCADA systems;
- Relevant work experience with Siemens S7 and TIA Portal;
- Good fluency of the Dutch and English languages;
- Willingness to travel regularly for short periods of time, both nationally and internationally.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Working in a team with both starting and experienced professionals, informal atmosphere;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- A challenging and varied job with growth opportunities;
- Working in the sustainable energy sector;
- Internationally operating company.
Bright is a global industry leader in biogas upgrading technology. Bright is committed to bringing solutions to increase sustainability in the renewable energy market and improve deployment and conversion of biogas worldwide. This is achieved by offering services and products, with a strong focus on research and development, that allows biogas to be applied in the most sustainable way. Bright’s strong and rapid growth, innovative biogas cleaning technologies, and worldwide references, ensures being part of an organization with experienced, talented, and passionate renewable energy professionals, with above all an outstanding team effort.
Bright’s product and technology portfolio includes standardized containerized biogas upgraders, CO2 liquefaction technology, virtual pipeline, service support and predictive maintenance, and bio-CNG and bio-LNG applications in addition to biomethane.
Interested in the position of PLC Software Engineer? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
General questions can be directed to HR Manager Martijn Weinans via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)53 – 460 90 88, substantive questions to Bert Schuite (Senior Project Engineer Automation) via +31(0)53 – 460 90 88.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.