Do you want to contribute to a future with new energy? Bright is looking for a technical project leader for our renewable bio-energy projects. As a project manager you are responsible for leading, coordinating and executing a variety of national and international bio-energy projects.
- In this position, you work on several national and international bioenergy projects;
- You maintain contact with the customer regarding all project-related matters and processes;
- With the project engineer, you will put together technical specifications for the suppliers;
- You are responsible for the budget;
- You coordinate the activities of the project engineers, constructors and process technologists for your own projects;
- You ensure coordination with suppliers, both commercially and technically;
- You report periodically on the progress of the projects.
- Education at college or university level, for example in the field of Chemical Technology or Mechanical Engineering;
- Demonstrable 3 to 5 years’ experience as a project leader in construction projects or apparatus engineering;
- Leadership ability;
- Technically strong with experience in (renewable) energy projects, biogas projects or gas reprocessing projects;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent fluency of both Dutch and English (German is an advantage);
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Working for a market leader in the field of sustainable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Working within a young team with an informal atmosphere in an international setting;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- A challenging and varied job;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical level.
ABOUT BRIGHT BIOMETHANE
Bright is a global industry leader in biogas upgrading technology. Bright is committed to bringing solutions to increase sustainability in the renewable energy market and improve deployment and conversion of biogas worldwide. This is achieved by offering services and products, with a strong focus on research and development, that allows biogas to be applied in the most sustainable way. Bright’s strong and rapid growth, innovative biogas cleaning technologies, and worldwide references, ensures being part of an organization with experienced, talented, and passionate renewable energy professionals, with above all an outstanding team effort.
Bright’s product and technology portfolio includes standardized containerized biogas upgraders, CO2 liquefaction technology, virtual pipeline, service support and predictive maintenance, and bio-CNG and bio-LNG applications in addition to biomethane.
Interested in the position of Project Manager? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
General questions can be directed to HR Manager Martijn Weinans via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)53 – 460 90 88, substantive questions to Dietrik Denekamp (Manager Biogas Projects) via +31(0)53 – 460 90 88.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.