Do you want to contribute to a future with new energy? Bright is looking for a technical project leader for our renewable bio-energy projects. As a project manager you are responsible for leading, coordinating and executing a variety of national and international bio-energy projects.
- In this position, you work on several national and international bioenergy projects;
- You maintain contact with the customer regarding all project-related matters and processes;
- With the project engineer, you will put together technical specifications for the suppliers;
- You are responsible for the budget;
- You coordinate the activities of the project engineers, constructors and process technologists for your own projects;
- You ensure coordination with suppliers, both commercially and technically;
- You report periodically on the progress of the projects.
- Education at college or university level, for example in the field of Chemical Technology or Mechanical Engineering;
- Demonstrable 3 to 5 years’ experience as a project leader in construction projects or apparatus engineering;
- Leadership ability;
- Technically strong with experience in (renewable) energy projects, biogas projects or gas reprocessing projects;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent fluency of both Dutch and English (German is an advantage);
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Working for a market leader in the field of sustainable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Working within a young team with an informal atmosphere in an international setting;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- A challenging and varied job;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical level.
ABOUT BRIGHT BIOMETHANE
Bright Biomethane supplies biogas upgrading systems worldwide for the upgrading of biogas to biomethane: the sustainable alternative of natural gas. Bright’s biomethane system is easy to integrate with any existing or new biogas installation. The biomethane is suitable for all gas networks or can be compressed to CNG, which allows it to be transported or used as fuel. We are a fast-growing company and are constantly looking for new colleagues and interns who want to contribute to a ‘Bright’ future with green energy.