Project / Process Engineer
Because of the strong growth of the activities in both Europe and the United States, Bright is immediately looking for a project/ process engineer (40h/week).
As project/ process engineer you are involved from A to Z in the realization of our sustainable biomass energy projects. With your broad technical knowledge and your ability to coordinate and organise, you work purposefully on the technical developments of the project. You work efficiently and are the right hand of project leaders with whom you work closely.
- Supporting the project leader;
- Setting up layouts of installations;
- Drawing up component specifications;
- Searching for suppliers and requesting quotations;
- Drawing up purchase orders;
- Follow up the purchase orders;
- Checking and releasing drawings from suppliers;
- Work preparation;
- Supervising during construction.
- Mechanical engineering (HBO) or a comparable study
- Practical technical insight;
- Ability to work independently;
- Capacity to lead on a construction site;
- Good fluency of both Dutch and English;
- Flexible working attitude;
- Willingness to travel.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Working in an international sustainable energy sector;
- Working in a young team with an informal atmosphere;
- A challenging and varied job with growth opportunities;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical level;
- Good terms of employment.
Bright is a global industry leader in biogas upgrading technology. Bright is committed to bringing solutions to increase sustainability in the renewable energy market and improve deployment and conversion of biogas worldwide. This is achieved by offering services and products, with a strong focus on research and development, that allows biogas to be applied in the most sustainable way. Bright’s strong and rapid growth, innovative biogas cleaning technologies, and worldwide references, ensures being part of an organization with experienced, talented, and passionate renewable energy professionals, with above all an outstanding team effort.
Bright’s product and technology portfolio includes standardized containerized biogas upgraders, CO2 liquefaction technology, virtual pipeline, service support and predictive maintenance, and bio-CNG and bio-LNG applications in addition to biomethane.
Interested in the position of Project/Process Engineer? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General questions can be directed to HR Manager Martijn Weinans via email@example.com or +31(0)53 – 460 90 88, substantive questions to Marcel te Braak (Technical Director) via +31(0)53 – 460 90 88.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.