Project/ Process Engineer
Because of the strong growth of the activities in both Europe and the United States, Bright is immediately looking for a project/ process engineer (40h/week).
As project/ process engineer you are involved from A to Z in the realization of our sustainable biomass energy projects. With your broad technical knowledge and your ability to coordinate and organise, you work purposefully on the technical developments of the project. You work efficiently and are the right hand of project leaders with whom you work closely.
- Supporting the project leader;
- Setting up layouts of installations;
- Drawing up component specifications;
- Searching for suppliers and requesting quotations;
- Drawing up purchase orders;
- Follow up the purchase orders;
- Checking and releasing drawings from suppliers;
- Work preparation;
- Supervising during construction.
- Mechanical engineering (HBO) or a comparable study
- Practical technical insight;
- Ability to work independently;
- Capacity to lead on a construction site;
- Good fluency of both Dutch and English;
- Flexible working attitude;
- Willingness to travel.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Working in an international sustainable energy sector;
- Working in a young team with an informal atmosphere;
- A challenging and varied job with growth opportunities;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical level;
- Good terms of employment.
Bright Biomethane delivers biogas reprocessing systems worldwide for the upgrading of biogas to green gas: the sustainable alternative of natural gas. Bright’s green gas system is easy to integrate with any existing or new biogas installation. The green gas is suitable for all gas networks or can be compressed to CNG, which allows it to be transported or used as fuel. We are a fast-growing company and are constantly looking for new colleagues and interns who want to contribute to a ‘Bright’ future with green energy.