Vacancy: Service Technican (Service Engineer)
Bright Biomethane delivers biogas upgrading systems with membrane technology for upgrading biogas to biomethane. For these delivered biomethane installations Bright has 24/7 maintenance teams in several countries. As a company in full growth, we are currently looking for a service engineer.
- A challenging, varied job with a large degree of independence;
- Completing new constructions and handling points of delivery for biogas upgrading installations;
- Putting new installations into operation;
- Solving problems with the installations of customers;
- Performing repairs to the biogas upgrading installation.
- Several years of experience as an independent mechanic;
- Flexible and customer-oriented attitude (irregular working hours and changing activities);
- Preference will be given to someone with a MTS diploma;
- Possession of a driving licence B is a requirement;
- Experience with piping/appendages/pumps in stainless steel/steel/plastic;
- Practical E knowledge is an advantage;
- English speaking, German is an advantage;
- Willingness to travel.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Working in a young team, informal atmosphere;
- A challenging and varied job with growth opportunities;
- Salary depending on experience, level and performance;
- Opportunity to develop yourself technically;
- Good terms of employment.
Bright is a global industry leader in biogas upgrading technology. Bright is committed to bringing solutions to increase sustainability in the renewable energy market and improve deployment and conversion of biogas worldwide. This is achieved by offering services and products, with a strong focus on research and development, that allows biogas to be applied in the most sustainable way. Bright’s strong and rapid growth, innovative biogas cleaning technologies, and worldwide references, ensures being part of an organization with experienced, talented, and passionate renewable energy professionals, with above all an outstanding team effort.
Bright’s product and technology portfolio includes standardized containerized biogas upgraders, CO2 liquefaction technology, virtual pipeline, service support and predictive maintenance, and bio-CNG and bio-LNG applications in addition to biomethane.
Interested in the position of Service Technican/ Service Engineer? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
General questions can be directed to HR Manager Martijn Weinans via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)53 – 460 90 88.
Substantive questions can be directed to Joost Fokkink (Manager After Sales) via +31 (0) 53- 460 90 88.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.