Technical Draughtsman/ Constructor
Are you accurate, do you have an eye for detail and is your passion engineering? Do you want to contribute to a future with new energy by designing and drawing innovative biomass energy installations?
Bright is immediately looking for a technical draughtsman / constructor who is willing to use his/her technical knowledge and experience to support the drawing department of Bright!
As technical draughtsman / constructor at Bright you will work both individually as in project teams on a wide range of engineering issues. You will make an important contribution by designing and creating technical solutions. Your activities will include producing constructive plan-, detail- and overview drawings, P&ID’s and processing corrections on drawings.
- A completed education at least at Bachelor level in the direction of Mechanical Engineering or a comparable study;
- Practical and technical insight;
- Experience with SolidWorks;
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD;
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Good fluency in both Dutch and English, German is an advantage;
- Good communication skills and a flexible attitude.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Working in a young team, informal atmosphere;
- A challenging and varied job with growth opportunities;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- Salary depending on experience, level and performance;
- Good working conditions.
Bright Biomethane supplies biogas processing systems worldwide for upgrading biogas to green gas: the sustainable alternative of natural gas. Bright’s green gas system is easy to integrate with any existing or new biogas installation. The green gas is suitable for all gas networks or can be compressed to CNG, which allows it to be transported or used as fuel. We are a fast-growing company and are constantly looking for new colleagues and interns who want to contribute to a ‘Bright’ future with green energy.